Where did we gain our experience?
Our consultants have worked for companies active in the European manufacturing and financial services industries across Europe, ranging from small and medium sized enterprises to the largest possible industrial conglomerates. So we know both sides, from the smaller more agile type of organizations where professional resources are mostly scarce, to the multi-matrixed performance cultures where opportunities are abundant but internal resources are rarely aligned for efficiency and effectiveness.
Examples of companies where we gained our knowledge and experience are principally Emerson Electric Corporation, Wabtec Corporation, General Electric, GE Capital, Avery Dennison and many more through the network of marketing managers and operational excellence experts. We can mostly get you in touch with subject matter experts within 24 hours after receiving your inquiry.
This experience is now available to you to tap into, in a way that makes you feel comfortable. We are simply here to help you. Our business model is based on delivering performance as a sales tool for further projects. So we take risks to go the extra mile and satisfy you, and use your project as a reference for further acquisition. And if possible, we'd like to return to you for future projects, because you remember our performance from the past.
So, we have a wealth of experience. Now, let us know how we can help you.
Examples that we can typically help you realize ...
Here’s a few very good growth options – wouldn’t you like to do them all? … ‘tomorrow’?
- Expand - enter that geographical area where you have a low share
- Grow share - add field sales resources to grow share in that area where you’re leading
- Innovate – develop and launch that new product your key customer is asking for
- Drive profit - increase price and charge an additional premium
- Grow volume - decrease price in return for volume
- Promote - launch a campaign to generate leads and get sales to follow up